Monday 1 August 2011

Monday

In the words of a popular song 'I don't like Mondays' (unless its a day off work of course) until I get home when I can listen to 'I'm sorry I haven't a clue' while getting ready to go to archery. The problem is then that getting up to actually go to archery becomes a less inviting prospect despite the glorious weather. If you then add in the lovely yarn I got in the post today that is just screaming for me to research a pattern for it the desire to go out decreases further. I have taken a picture of it but the phone (of which more another time) is refusing to send it anywhere so I can't post it here. Suddenly the annoyance with the phone makes the effort of moving less difficult and the prospect of shooting a few arrows at the imagined image of the recalcitrant phone very appealing.
Back later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment