Monday 8 August 2011

Making Monday II

Thanks to The Yarn Yard I am still working at being part of Making Mondays and having chosen a shawl pattern for the lovely Posy yarn I have actually finished it in a week amazing myself. The pattern I chosen was Gail (aka Nightsongs) by Jane Araújo anad pictures of  it unblocked are below:

Outside of knitting I am now on leave from work for a couple of weeks and my daughter comes home tomorrow evening so we can go to Devon on Friday. I am a bit stuck though as I can't wheel my wheelchair due to tenosinovitis in my wrist (luckily it doesn't curtail knitting) so no archery or badmninton. Hopefully the rest from work will make it recover quicker as I can still hobble round the house although I can't walk the distances.
This sounds depressing and it isn't meant to be so I'll stop and go off and decide what knitting I want to take away with me and then decimate the choices as there is only so much knitting 1) you can get done in a week and 2) fit into the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment