Monday 29 August 2011

Home, Work and Knitting

Well I had a lovely time in Devon only marred by a bout of back ache and the nagging feeling from the start that I would have to come home again. Then when I got home that back ache got slightly better so I had to return to work on the due date leading to an increased feeling of depression - I will have to do something about a) getting a new job and b) moving to Devon.

Of course I haven't mentioned that my daughter was home from Belfast as well as we had a lovely time together catching up, inventing a new version of the Arthur story (having both been so annoyed by the last one 'Camelot' on Channel 4), donating her beloved Meg (from Meg and Mog) to the Witchcraft Museum in Boscastle and generally having a good time. All of which I failed to get a picture of.

While in Devon I decided that it would be a good time to put right my Madelinetosh Peacock Shawl which actually meant when I looked at it properly I had to frogged it completely and start again but now I have got to Chart G so further than before and without any mistakes (left in the work anyway!).


Then I discovered the Beehive Quilt and have become addicted although as an patchworker I will of course have to put it together in an organised design!


Along way to go but hopefully one day a finished quilt.

In the meantime I have to sort out washing, washing up, archery and tonights dinner not necessarily in that order.



1 comment: