Monday 2 April 2012

Better late than never - catch up

Its been rather a long time since I posted but I am taking the plunge and trying to get into a better posting habit.


It has been a very mixed start to the year work wise and least said soonest mended about that. I have however been knitting and sewing (but I forgot to photograph the sewing before sending it off in a swap)and designing. I am quite pleased with the 2 finished socks:


The first one I have called Egg Boxed and it has been written and charted and is in the hands of 2 wonderful test knitters as I write. 




 This second patterns is called Chiltern Beeches and is being written and charted at the moment before other wonderful test knitters are lined up to try it out.
 I have also been very brave and to date have not bought any yarn during Lent - not even for the swap I have been involved with - a fact of which I am inordinately proud (although I don't seem to be any richer!).

No comments:

Post a Comment